Monday, November 10, 2008

Whine-y me

Ugh.

It is gross outside today.

The bad weather made traffic messy coming home, so I got home about 20 minutes later than I wanted to. And when I did get home, it was cold and raining and looking icky out. Since I'm still feeling pretty sick, I decided that running might not be the best idea. The weather was making it dark even earlier than usual, too.

So, that's my rationalizing a skipped run.

I hate skipping runs. I just feel so bad about it. I know the weather isn't supposed to get better for the next couple of days, too. I guess I'll force out a run tomorrow regardless of the weather.

I really need to get runs in tomorrow and Wednesday since I will be skipping Thursday's run in order to move my Saturday long run up to Friday. Trying to work a running schedule around the rest of my life gets interesting.

I need to get healthy, and the weather really needs to get better.

No comments: