Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Two months ago I definitely wouldn't have expected to find myself sitting here today being frustrated because I am not allowed to run. Seriously, me wanting to run? No. But here I am, annoyed that I can't continue making progress. At least it's just a week.

The surgery went fine, I guess. I am recovering. My face is swollen, and my body is hating the medication, but I am slowly feeling less crappy.

I did manage to get to the fundraising clinic tonight. Raising so much money is a daunting task, but I am lucky to know so many awesome people, so I am sure that reaching my goal will be no problem. I am definitely committed to making sure that it happens. The Rice contingent (woo!) has some great ideas for events, so it should be an exciting year.

Back to running soon.

No comments: